We accept multiple forms of payment for our services. We will take cash, VISA/MASTERCARD, personal check and insurance payments. Payment for treatment is expected at the time of service if you have a co-payment or are a cash pay patient. Co-insurance amounts are billed to you once the level of co-insurance is determined by your insurance company. Patients without insurance coverage are offered a discount for cash payment.
We are pleased to bill your insurance company for our services as a courtesy to you. We work with a variety of insurance companies including auto, workman's compensation, general health insurance, PPOs, and many more. As each insurance company is different, so are co-payments, deductibles, co-insurance amounts and physical therapy benefits. In order to provide a seamless physical therapy experience, insurance benefits and eligibility are verified prior to your first appointment. We urge you to become familiar with your health insurance benefits so that you are fully informed. Please contact our office should you have any questions about your coverage. We are committed to serving you in any way that we can.
Most private insurance companies do not require a physician, physician assistant, nurse practitioner or dentist prescription for physical therapy. Federal insurance programs (Medicare and Tri-Care) require a prescription for physical therapy.
We participate as 'In Network' providers for many insurance companies though many patients choose to pay the 'Co-Insurance' differential due to our level of specialization and the resultant decreased need for treatment. We currently participate 'In Network' with the following insurance companies:
- Aetna Workman's Comp
- American PPO
- Ancillary Care Services (ACS)
- Beech Street
- Coastalcomp Health Networks
- Evolution Healthcare Systems
- Federal Workman's Comp
- First Health CCN
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Galaxy Health Network
- GEHA / PPO USA
- Global Medical Management
- Health Payers Organization LTD
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Kaiser Permanente POS and PPO (PHCS)
- Multiplan / BCE
- National Preferred Provider Network (NPPN)
- Prime Health Services, Inc.
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- The Reny Company
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TLC Advantage, LLC
- Tri-Care Prime / Standard / Life
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Veterans Affairs (VA)