Your First Appointment
Here’s what to expect at your first visit:
Our goal is simple: to help you recover and get back to what you love.
When your first appointment is scheduled, you’ve taken the first step to reclaiming your life.
Our team is looking forward to getting to know you so we can develop a personalized treatment plan to target your pain.
How to prepare for your first appointment:
Here are a few simple things to know beforehand:
- You can save time and make the most of your visit to the clinic by filling out the new patient digital paperwork at home.
- If you have already filled out the forms, show up 15 minutes before your appointment. If you haven’t filled out your forms yet, don’t worry. Just give yourself 30 minutes prior to your appointment to fill them out.
- Your first appointment should last about an hour.
- Wear clothes that are comfortable and allow for easy movement.
- Remember to bring your health and insurance details and your photo ID, as well as any braces, crutches, and splints if needed.
Still haven’t booked?
Take a few minutes now to start your journey with the Manual Edge family!